So what I figure I will do is every couple of posts update you with Quotes by Will and Grace. They will need to have a little story with them so you can get some understanding, if you will, about why they said what they said. If they don't at least make you smile then something is wrong with you.
Okay, here goes.... A couple of days ago Grace had a little belly ache, and was rubbing her belly. Then she decided to puff her belly out and proceed to tell us that she had FOUR babies in her belly.( I hope that never happens!) Will had to copy her like any little brother does, and told us he had two babies in his belly. I asked how the babies got there and even though Will's response was second I can't remember Graces. When I asked him, he said, "Hmm, umm Target.' Nice! Apparently if anyone is in need of a baby, or two, or four, just go down to your local Target.
Next recent quote comes to us, courtesy of my little lady Grace. She came up to me the other day and asked me if she looked beautiful. I told her yes, but she always looks beautiful. And I told her that being beautiful on the inside is what is important, and her heart is beautiful. I asked her if she knew that, and her response to me was "Yeah Mom, cuz my hear has sparkles on it." Not quite sure how she came up with that but it would be quite fitting if her heart has sparkles on it, since everything else she seems to surround herself with does.
I have left you smiling right?
~ Em
Em, your kiddos are too cute!!! Will's response was perfect! I mean, really, Target has just about everything (except maybe babies), lol! And Grace probably DOES have sparkles on her heart. A special gift from the man upstairs!
ReplyDeleteWhere do they come up with this stuff? And Grace shared with us the other day that her brother has sparkles on his heart too!
ReplyDelete