Grace has the belief that being six years old is the reason behind everything these days. She had loose teeth before she was six, but now she has lost two teeth since she has been six.
The first tooth was her bottom middle right. I ended up plucking it out of her mouth because she wasn't quite brave enough. The second one, her bottom middle left was easier for her. We were hanging out at her friends house when she came to me and said "Mom,my tooth came out!" I knew it was coming out today but I thought I was going to be doing the same as the first tooth. Instead, she got a piece of toilet paper and plucked it out herself.
As you can imagine she looks goofy. But still the cutest goofy looking kid I know. I do believe that it will be a little while before she loses another one since there are no other loose ones right now.
And good thing, because the tooth fairy brings $2 for each tooth.
Check out the new look she's rockin'!


What a cutie she is!!! I love it when they start loosing teeth...their goofy grin school pictures, speech slurs, constantly pushing their tongues through the holes in their mouths, lol!! The best part no matter the cost, is seeing their glowing faces when they find what the tooth fairy has left them :). Good work, mom!!
ReplyDelete- T