Saturday, September 1, 2012

Our Saturday Market purchase

It can't come as too much of a shock that these shirts were purchased at Saturday Market, can it?
Grace had a tie dye dress that she wore until the threads were busting, it had seen better days. So that was why we ventured downtown Portland. Downtown with both kids, at a crowded place such a Saturday Market tends to give me anxiety. Also, it kicks in my momma bear instinct and has me on full alert. The kids listened to me and held my hand (tightly) the whole time. We had a good time, and stopped by a lot of neat booths. I wasn't planning on it but I ended up finding a cool birthday present for my sister too!
I don't know when we will make it back there, but I am guessing the next time Grace wears her dress out! Or Will's since we had to purchase him one too!

~ Em

No comments:

Post a Comment