Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh that's right, I have a blog to update

Life has gotten away from me and I have not taken the time to blog. Grace has been busy in preschool, learning about butterflies and boys. Her first crush, at least her first crush on someone that is not on tv. It's cute to listen to her talk about him and why she likes him but it is also freaking me out a bit. I have a five year old don't I?
Anyway, it is sweet and innocent so I just have to leave it at that.
I am adding some pictures we have taken recently. We went to a wedding at this Victorian Mansion and I couldn't help but take a couple of pictures of the kids. And Grace recently allowed me to chop off her long but stringy hair. After much coaching and persuasive conversations she agreed. She always loves it afterwards but getting to that point takes awhile.
And the kids got their faces painted on Cinco De Mayo at Tachos. This was their first time and I am so glad they did it together.
Hopefully my next update will be sooner than the last and more focused.
~ Em

No comments:

Post a Comment